Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All submitted manuscript will be processed if the similarity rate is not higher than 25%. Submitted papers with similarity rate higher than 25% will be declined.
- Starting from 2024, All accepted manuscript will be charged €500 for copyedit and proof reading of accepted manuscript.
- Only two submissions per author per year will be considered, at the discretion of the Editor-in-Chief. Once a paper is under review or has been accepted, all co-authors need to wait 6 months from the submission date before submitting another paper to this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.